Tuesday, May 29, 2012

When your mind says "give up" hope whispers "one more try"(:

Wowsers magoo it has been a while. I am currently working for a temp agency now instead of The Mezz. I quit there a couple weeks back. Feels so good to be away from there, I am so much happier. Looking for a new job however is very tiring and discouraging, but I am not giving up. God is gonna provide something amazing I just know it. I have an amazing boyfriend and family and life is just really good, everything is adding up. God blesses me so much its mind boggling. I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world. Josh and I went to the horse races last Friday, my first horse race ever and it was ever so lovely<3 It made me wanna be a jockey but unfortunately I am way to gargantuan to be one. Sad day. Oh well, I am sure I will find something more suiting for me(: Life is just guuuuhhhhhoooooodd. Sometimes it is hard to see the good when bad things continue looming. But I am starting to tell the bad things to eff off and leave me to me and my happiness. Its working(: I am done focusing on unimportant things that are trying to trip me up, instead I am loving everything good in my life. And there are so many good things that I want nor need anything else to feel complete or fulfilled.

Well my lovelies I will talk to you soon, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment