Thursday, October 7, 2010

Its dark at 5:30 in the morning..

I really enjoy sleep. I could do it all day everyday. But alas I have school, and a life. Both of which are highly overrated. I feel pretty rested today considering I have already been up for 3 hours. Got my Perkins on this morning, lovely french toast and eggs :))) Like mama always says breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I have a lot of homework to do this weekend. I am thinking about hiring someone to do my homework for me. And take my tests. Like I will go to school and learn and take notes, and then they will take the tests and do the work. I think that sounds like an IDEAL arrangement. Don't you all volunteer at once :) My English professor called my paper snarky lol But he gave me rave reviews so I am happy. Vampire Diaries is on tonight, I'm only so excited I might pee my panties. NBD. Emily and I are going to make cookies to eat whiles we watch our men, Mr. Paul Wesley and Mr. Ian Somerhalder. What babes!!!

You know when you lay awake at night and your mind will not fricken shut off!?!? Yeah me too. Mine just likes to go go go go 24/7 and see that's real grrrrrrreat and all but TARA LIKES SLEEP. Maybe I need to start taking sleeping pills, or tranquillizers lol Gosh dangit Bernice :D

I got a mani/pedi with Brit yesterday. It was glorious. We also saw Easy A. Emma is fabulous and I think her and I should be best friends. Penn could not have been more adorable in that movie. The parents are legit to, OH MY pee my pants funny.

Ughhhhhhhh I have natural disasters in two hours. KILL ME. My stupid teacher took all of my quiz points cause my fricken phone decided to go off in class even though it was on silent and I couldn't get that darn thing to shut up and so she was like yelling at me and I was pretty much crying (lol) and then she was like you are going to loose all your quiz points today. What a douche. Apparently we are 5 years old. Well I guess from now on I, Tara Yauch, will be shutting my phone of in class.

May graduation cannot come soon enough :))))))))))))))))))))) That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment