Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh look, a rainbow ;)

I carved a totally PIMP pumpkin today. So sick nasty foo. I took a picture with it making the same face. It was legit. I love church so much, I look forward to Wednesdays and Sundays :)))))))))) God was so goooooooooooooooood today. I really enjoy sharing Him with people. Talking about Him makes my heart smile and my head swim with happiness. I got to talk about and my faith A LOT today. Felt like Christmas morning!!!!!!

My awesome friends, Shylah and Erin, got me The Band Perry CD because I was unable to attend the concert due to stupid college. I love them<3 School was lovely today, I am so excited to do our scene for acting. Gonna be legit, and people will be truly riveted :))))))) I kinda heart school sometimes. This semester is pretty kick butt!

God is lovely when He answers prayers. I am so grateful that He allows me to talk to Him. He has given me so much and I want to return the favor by living my life for Him. I struggle sometimes with giving my silly human worries to Him. I want things done in my time and I want them to happen my way. Bad Tara. It is so hard to trust His will sometimes. I wish it wasn't, it would make things a lot easier. I am getting better at trusting His will more and more though. I just have my dumb Tara moments every now and then where I try to do everything myself. Patience and I have never really seen eye to eye, but I am getting much better. Waiting won't hurt me, right?? ;)

The weather was pleasant today :) I got to wear a sweatshirt, it was deeeeeeeelightful!!!! I am so excited for the corn maze next Thursday, gonna be EPIC. I am inviting friends, cuz I have those :))))))) I love people, they are so nice and fun. And I like talking to them A LOT. Good thing I am not a violent person. My hair was exceptionally large today, it was glorious!!!! I adore my curly locks. I like random things. I love when they happen. They sneak up on me and make me smile :))))))

Well I gotta do some research on this New Zealand volcano thing, dumb. And finish my paper-nizzle! Well y'all, peace out.

Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment