Monday, January 3, 2011

Tom Welling, I love you.

So life has been grand :) I uh quit my job and got a new one. Which is definitely a good thing and I am happy to be moving on. God definitely has his hand in my life. Christmas was awesome :) Ash came home and I about died, it was so AMAZING to see her. It's very cold out and at the moment it's snowing. Yay :) I got an iPod touch for Christmas and it is awesome. I got everything I wanted or needed and so much more. Seriously tho life is good. Church has been amazing and God has really taught me some legit stuff lately. He has blessed my family tenfold and I am so grateful. I am just living each day for him and it is so fulfilling. I don't need anything else<3 I love every bit of my life. Last night I had a weak moment and thought about someone who is very much not part of my life anymore; but he still holds a part of me. How do I get that to go away!! Or rather how do I get it back?? I know it probably impossible but I would adore to take it back from him. He doesn't deserve that piece of my heart. ESP since he used and abused it. But thats the nasty part of life, yet it's a necessary one. Girls are just as bad as guys but I personally think mist guys are selfish bastards. I know the perfect one is out there. He is out there waiting for me, and I him. I just wish I could stop finding these tools and misreading their schemes as love and allowing my heart to think "oh yipee I've found the one". False. Not a one has been a winner. They've all been dbags. But I'm tenacious and I won't give up or give in. I won't settle and I won't back down. I love you. Bye, bye.

Happy new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment