Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life is about trusting our feelings & taking chances, losing & finding happiness, appreciating the memories & learning from the past(:

I can literally not believe how long it has been. Holy schnikes. I am in such a better place than I was in November. I have an amazing guy in my life now, one of those never saw this coming things and never knew I could be this happy(: I am lead server at the Mezz now. Cool beans and what not. Life has been really good. I turned to God after everything that went down last November and aspects of my life just started falling together and it made me see just how amazing God is. He is beyond limitless, He is beyond understanding, He is just beyond. It literally boggles my mind to try and fathom the lengths He goes for me. Just by merely giving me life I am in awe. I can never explain the joy being His child brings me, nor can I ever show Him enough love. Its a bittersweet realization. Because all I do is continually fall short and He never, not once turns His back on me or leaves me down on the ground. I am literally eternally grateful to Him. He is my safety net and my lifelong companion. When I pray and talk with Him I feel home. I feel safe. I feel sound. Its unbelievably overwhelming, in an amazing way. I am just being really challenged lately to stop relying on myself and others, and to for once fully relinquish myself over to God's control and factor everything else outta the equation. Something that is feeling nearly impossible lately. Life is blurring bye and I am scrambling to keep up. Its a whirlwind ride but I am loving every minute of it. 

A smile makes you look younger. Prayers make you feel stronger. So smile lots, and pray often.

Praying for you all and love you bunches<3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Great to see you so happy <3

    ReplyDelete