Sunday, August 18, 2013

I wish there were minions instead of insects.

I am happy. Beyond happy. Its so weird feeling like this, like feeling sincerely happy. But its a good weird, a weird i love and i don't want this feeling to ever change. Today was like the first Sunday that i got to actually come home and enjoy family time after church and it has been awesome. I spent the weekend in Duluth with one of my best friends, and went to my first drive-in movie. It was amaze balls. We saw turbo, hillario. And we're the millers, also hillario. And the conjuring, not funny in the least, so so so so horrifying. It was da bomb.

I love sundays because i get to spend the first part of the dayy experiencing bomb worship at church, followed by an amazing message that fills my soul so full of the Spirit i could burst every time. Its such a fantastic feeling i cannot even explain it. God is so amazing and i just wanna tell everyone i see. I wish the world didn't make it so difficult to show people how big and powerful God is.

I am so sick of depressing people trying to be all fun-sucky and like mean. I get you hate your life but don't try and bring me down. I spent most of this year miserable and basically just swimming in bad decisions. I am done with that life and i am over people who were part of that life. I cannot be that person anymore or ever again and anyone who tries to bring me back down is getting a swift kick outta my life. I need positive people, who have a love for life and want to be better and have goals. I want people to drive me to be better and who encourage me. I am done with the people who free load on my positive energy. Its not a disposable reservoir, and its not free for all. Its mine and i am being selfish who gets to have access to it.

My toes and fingers match, bright neon orange. Ha they are obnoxious and fantastic. I thoroughly enjoy them. As if my personality wasn't loud enough had to add bright orange polish to the mix. I can't stop and i won't stop.. Right miley? lol what a hoe. She's gone cray cray in her noodle, her and amanda. I wish they woulda stayed normal.. they were such funny girls. People just cannot seem to hold there own in hollywood, they just keep selling there souls to the man. I promise y'all when i am famous i will stay me to the core for life. I will always and forever be my cray cray self, a good cray cray of course.

Yeah i use the word cray. Bite me. I made some mixx cds today. They make me happy when i am driving in my car. And i start my big girl job tomorrow so I need some pump me up music to get me geared up and ready to kick butt and take over the world. I really hope this job works out, i need it. Red robin brought me some awesome people but it also changed me and made me hate life sometimes. Its hard serving, like literally the hardest job i ever had. I mean wow sauce. Same thing everyday, people are so rude and you hafta be so nice all the time, and your feet hurt and you sweat all day cause you run around like a crazy person. T mobile has gotta be more fun than that, at least less physically and emotionally exhausting. I pray it will be. God brought me this job for a reason, and i am excited to see where He takes me as a result of this opportunity. Yay.

Well imma go back to pretty little liars, they need me, plus Toby is a babe and we are in love.

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment