Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stupid girl, shoulda known.

I am not usually someone who gives a second thought to a negative comment from an unimportant no-good d-dag person but apparently today was a different story. Don't say something about who I am and what I can do, especially if you don't even know me. That just pisses me clear off.

Good now that I got that off my chest. Today was lovely :) Church was amazing, my daddy is a fabulous pastor. Heard a much needed sermon about the 10 commandments. God has been really kicking me in the butt lately, but I need it so its a good thing. Sometimes it is discouraging because I don't feel worthy of having a Savior amazing as Him love someone like me. I mean I know I am not an awful person but I am no way up to par to be in His family. I am so glad He wants me though. I try to picture my life without Him, and I can't even do it. My life is so immersed in Him that if I didn't have Him I wouldn't have a life to live. I live each day to be used by Him in any way He sees fit. Such an amazing Father.

We had hamburgers for lunch today. I need to remember to never eat that for a first date. Not a pretty picture for a first impression :) They are so tasty though. I like me some BEEF. I would make an awful vegetarian, I don't know how they do it. I watched Anchorman for the first time in forever today. HILARIOUS. That movie pretty much defined my life in 9th and 10th grade lol Quotes from the movie were like the only things in my vocabulary. That and Finding Nemo, and Elf. lol I am so cool. I start my job tomorrow. Hopefully I am good at assisting the manager. Free movie rentals, WHAT?? Be jealous, be very jealous.

I do not want to go to my History class on Tuesday. Erin, Shylah, and I wanna go see The Band Perry in Richfield. I just can't decide if I should skip my 3 hour class. I shall decide tomorrow. Ugh I gotta go cite sources for my paper. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally do not want to. I hate citations. It makes me wanna pull my hair out and punch things in the face. Well tootles.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment