Monday, October 25, 2010

Tell your storm how BIG your God is.

So folks its been a while. Life has been insane. Work has been going good, suppa intense right now as I am trying to learn everything right quick so I can start doing my managerial duties. Ugh, who had a long work weekend?? This guy. It has been good though. I work with some lovely characters. God has definitely put me at this job for a reason. I have already been able to share my faith and been asked lotsa questions. I find it so THRILLING to talk about my faith. I have really started OWNING what I believe in and I think that is why it comes so naturally now to just be open about who my God is and how He has changed me :) Last night I got to talk about my faith some more to one of my besties who is struggling. It is so amazing watching Him work and feeling Him use me. I can't express to you the high I get when I talk about my Jesus. He has taken over my life and I can't imagine doing anything without Him. In Him alone I find my strength to get through the day to day. I struggle in my humanity so often but He is right there to grab my hand and pick me up and set me straight. His path is so beautiful but I stray from it time and time again. I wish I could just stick with it and not let my stupid human impatience deter me. But that is part of life, its my free will. It is me being a selfish human. It worries me sometimes that He'll realize what a failure I am. But you see the beauty of having Him as my heavenly father is that He will always love me and always want me. I can't fathom that kind of love because that kind of sincere never failing love is a God thing. It is something I can never humanly experience. I wanna say I love Him that way, unfailing. But I can't because I fail Him more often than not. I love Him as much as humanly possible! He holds my entire life in His hands. I trust His will and plan for my life. I know that things will not always go my way but they will always go His way. Patience is something I am learning more and more each day. I have days where I am so discouraged and down trodden with life. But those are the days I am living for me. The days I am the happiest are when I am living my God. So I am taking each day in stride. Each day should be Gods and I am working on making that reality in my own life. I am so grateful for Him and what He as done. I could talk about how amazing He is all day everyday :)

Dang well I gotta go to work so I can bring home the bacon. Whoop.

Peace out girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment