Monday, March 14, 2011

Adventure is out there(:

Spring break was AMAZING. I spent 6 glorious days in California(: San Diego was ever so welcoming and the weather ever so accommodating. I spent the weekend in Laguna with  my great aunt, sister, and bro bro in law. Sooooooo lovely. We went to Saddleback church, where Rick Warren is pastor, and it was pretty neat. He is an interesting character, not sure how I feel about him and his plan for global peace. Its all too 'end times' for me. Maybe he and Obama are tag-teaming being the anti-christ. I did get to watch a civil forum with he and Tony Blair, it was pretty sweet. Tony is a neat guy, I had no clue who he was until I got to the event lol I thought he was that christian football coach :P Shows how much I know about politics.

I had a headache, it kinda sorta feels like a big sumo wrestler guy is sitting on my spine and jumping up and down on it as if I were a trampoline. Here's the deal, I'm not one so there is much pain.  It is going down into my shoulder and I feel as though I  may die. Or puke. Or both. Its pure awfulness.

Today I skipped class cause I am all sickly and lacking in the sleep department.  And tomo class is cancelled, huzzah for an extended spring break. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh more about my trip...I visited some schools and in June I am visiting more(: I went to the world famous San Diego zoo. Saw some awesome turtles, a zebra, and pandas(: Ouuuuuuu and flamingos. I think if I was an animal I would be a flamingo cause it is pink and awesome. I went to Coronado Beach which was my favorite spot ever, sparkly sand(: So beautiful. I miss the beach, and laying on it. I miss the feeling of the sand between my toes, and the sun beaming down on my white Minnesotan skin. I hung out with Mitchie every day and we had a blasty-blast. I ate at all my favorite west coast spots..Del Taco, In n Out burger, Ruby's Diner, Wing Stop...And some delightful sushi place that had epic wasabi that made me cry lol 

My plane landed and stepped into the terminal all golden tan. I continued on to baggage claim and out the airport doors, only to become depressed seeing goosebumps arise on my skin.  Minnesota you are dreadfully cold, and brutally lacking sunshine. Someday, hopefully before my sisters wedding in August, I'll see sunshine again. I can't wait for her wedding(: She'll be all married and there will be dancing and I will be pulling out all of my famous wedding dance moves tehehehehehe(:

So now I am home. And sick. And my room is messy. And I have to fill out FAFSA and college apps. And send my high school and college transcripts to schools. And do a lot of homework. And find time to sleep. And work. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss chaos is the definition of my life. But the thing is, I love it. It is crazy but so am I. We suit each other(: I wouldn't trade my life for anyone elses. God is so good to me and He shows me so much love. I don't deserve it but He still does it.

I went to a retreat this weekend. It was epic. Dare2Share Un Tour(: It let me know that I need to be more tenacious about spreading the good news, i.e. the GOSPEL(:

G-god created us to be with Him.
O-our sins separate us from Him.
S-sins cannot be removed by good works.
P-paying the price for our sins Christ died and rose again.
E-everyone who believes in Him alone with have eternal life.
L-life with Christ starts now and lasts forever.

It was so challenging and beautiful; 2,300 kids from other churches all gathered at Grace Church in Eden Prairie. It was amazing to see and to be a part of. We met the guys who are in charge if it and they are sooooooooooooo stellar. I reallllllllllly love my Savior. He has always shown me nothing but love even though sometimes I deserve anything except love. I need to start being a better vessel. I need to start sharing Him with all who I come into contact with. He is the most important part of my life and so why would I not share that with everyone I meet?


I am so tired y'all and my head is POUNDING. But I love you, and remember: You are unique and awesome and God only made one you. So get out there and be you and be the best you that you can be. God has a perfect will for you and you alone. Live for Him and not the world. After all He died and rose again for you and everyone else in the world, now tell me..Would anyone else in this world be willing to do that?

Peace be with you(:

No comments:

Post a Comment