Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yo listen up here's a story about a little guy who lives in a blue world(:

Heyyyyyyyy there(: So its been a while. My bad. I have been so busy you can't even shake a stick at me. Visiting schools, GOING to school, being awesome..Its all so exhausting(: But someone's gotta do it. You know what's weird?? That exhausting has an 'h' in it. Odd word.

Ps guess who graduates in a month...THIS GUY. Nbd. I know I am straight g yo. So I dunno if you have noticed but its like wicked nice out. The sun is shining, the tank is clean...THE TANK IS CLEAN(: Dude and the snow is almost completely, miraculously gone and that makes me feel gitty. SPRING is here, WHOOP.

So I talked to my almost married sister and bro-bro in law tonight, I like them. My preggers sis had a baby shower yesterday and it was AWESOME. There was fruit pizza and diapers, like any good party(:  I think I am going crazy. All my days go by so fast, like I swear yesterday was Sunday. But its like my days are so cramped packed with BUSINESS that I don't even remember whether its Monday or Thursday. Not good. Also I decided to be an angelic daughter and go to a spinning class with mi madre on Tuesday morning. AT 5 FRICKEN O'CLOCK. I imagine getting up that early and exercising is a lot like what hell is gonna be like. It made me wish I was dead. Also I kept falling off the bike because it was like not suiting my proportions and I tried adjusting the bike but to no avail. Oh and get this, everyone was at least 40 and older. OH MY, party animals(: Needless to say no more early morning spinning classes for me.

I really cannot wait to see where God leads me after this summer. I could be in California at this time next year, oh my stars that would be boss. I would also be content staying here. Its whatever God has in store for me not what I WANT in store for me. I've found that when you lean on Him things work out better and actually you know FAVOR you(: He is a pretty, super neat guy. You should get to know Him(:

So dude that stuff in Japan is intense. Poor Japoninians. Praying for them and all the other areas affected.

Oh just in case you didn't already know, Vampire Diaries is on tomo. NBD.

Ugh choir tomorrow. Ugh. Singing in different languages. Ugh.

Well people faces its late and I gotta catch some z's. Its been real. Keep it fresh homebro's. I love you, but God loves you more!

Stay classy girl scout(:

No comments:

Post a Comment