Thursday, April 14, 2011

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

Crying. Not something I enjoy doing. My eyes get puffy and red. I get that weird throat sniffle thing that makes you sound like you are hyperventilating. Its awful. But at least these tears are over. Tomorrow is a new day filled with possibilities and growth(: I am amazed what clarity a good cry brings.

Honesty has always been my policy. It is kinda a make it or break it thing with me. I deserve the truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. I am pretty much a court of law folks. I have been lied to enough so my lie-dar is pretty spot on. You lie to me and you get a large heaping of my verbal abuse upon you. See if I am willing to tell you the truth than how's bout you put on your big-boy/girl pants and do the same...kapish? Sweet action jackson.

Alrighty than, so basically I graduate college in a month. And well since I know that..I am all slacky migee when it comes to homework and you know actually going to class. It is awful. I remember when I was a goodie two shoes and now I am miss skipalottaclasses shoes. Oh well, I am already super smart so its whatever :P

Well as you know I have decided to get my BA in Business Communications. YAY. But hold the phone I didn't say when. As you all know money does not grow on trees (believe me, I have been searching for a money tree for years) so I have been hypothesizing scenarios in which I take a wee bit of time off from school and work my bum bum off to get a little money cushion so I don't end up with a zillion dollars in school loans that I'll be paying off till I am 150. Who wants that?? Not this guy. I feel like it is the most logical scenario for me. I mean for reals I am only 20 and so why rush my life. All that will do is age me and kill me faster. I want to get a degree, for sure, just not tomorrow. I have to do what God is telling me and last week He brought this scenario to my attention and so now I am just praying about it and WHOLEHEARTEDLY seeking God and His will. The nice thing about running my life this way is that, well all I have to do is pray and listen to Him and dude I am set for life(: It truly is the most beautiful part of life with Christ.

I cannot wait to be an actress you guys. SERIOUSLY. It'll be so neat. Imagine the possibilities. Thinking about it gives me goosebumps and it makes my face smile and my head swim. Lovely(:

You know what word I hate!? If. And maybe. They are so ominous and depressing. I like to use words of permanence. Like absolutely and definitely. And instead of 'if' I use 'when'. My motto is don't use words that don't mean anything substantial. Ya dig!? Word homebro.

Vampire Diaries was on tonight. Damon is an unhealthy obsession of mine. I think I more so love the character Ian Somerhalder is playing rather than Ian himself. Whatever he's a foxxy treat. Honestly its like his eyes pierce into my soul. So pretty and icy blue(: I very much dig his chili.

So I am getting my hair did tomorrow, pound it. Boom. So excited. Right now I am slightly rocking a mullet. Not even though cuz the shag growing atop my head  is not even cool enough to be labelled a mullet. Its outta this world that's for sure(: But yes new hair tomorrow, blondy-blond and finally some bangs. Hizahhhhh(:

Dudes its been smashing but I literally need to go shut my eyes for a good 7ish hours. But I love you and God loves you(:
Goodnight moon

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure doing college till your 45 is the best idea? Most folks I know give up (think Roesches, for one example). It's super hard to do school when you get married and have a family. I suggest just biting the bullet and getting it done. You can stretch out your loan into monthly payments which you'll have no problem paying off while you're making big bucks on the silver screen. Also, if you are really anxious to act, there are a gazillion opportunities around here to get your feet wet. Lots of local theaters, even one in Farmington.

    ReplyDelete